The Library Hotel concept is inspired by the Dewey Decimal system. Each of the 10 guestroom floors honor one of the 10 categories of the Dewey Decimal System and each of the 60 rooms are uniquely adorned with a collection of books and art exploring a distinctive topic within the category it belongs to. Guests are invited to unwind from their urban adventures by enjoying the quiet exploration of over 6,000 books.
As our guest you have complimentary access to Library Hotel's signature amenities featuring:
VISIT TIPS FOR TRAVELERS, THE BLOG BY THE LIBRARY HOTEL COLLECTION
- Bountiful continental breakfast buffet every morning including pastries, bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, cold and hot cereals, boiled eggs, yogurt, juices, freshly brewed coffee, tea, espresso and cappuccino.
- Evening reception offering Prosecco, fine wines, imported and domestic cheeses, fresh bread, crackers, and crudités.
- Selection of coffee, cappuccino, teas, juices, cookies, and fruits throughout the day served in the Reading Room
- Wired and wireless high speed Internet access throughout the Hotel
- Access to New York Sports Clubs throughout Manhattan
- Evening turndown service with bottled water and Belgian chocolates
- Access to a selection of DVDs, daily newspapers and over 6,000 books